In 2019, I choose to enroll in a digital marketing course in Qatar instead of an online one. During that time I was freelancing in online marketing and wanted to learn more about it and become certified in it. Since I felt like I wasted the course fee to sign up for that course, I will share with you my experience from that course and some tips on what I learned. If you’re looking to take the next step in your digital marketing career, you need to find a course that will teach you everything you need. In this blog post, I’ll introduce you to the different types of digital marketing courses available in Qatar and offer some tips on what to look for. I’ll also give you some helpful advice on what to expect during your course. However, just because you find a course that is suitable for your interests doesn’t mean it will be worth signing up for it.
Digital marketing is what it sounds like?Digital marketing is the process of marketing your business through the use of digital channels, such as websites, social media, and email campaigns. Nowadays it’s become essential for any business that wants to grow its online presence and build relationships with potential customers.
How to choose the right course for youThere are a few things you need to think about when choosing a digital marketing course. Before you sign up for a course, you need to determine your goals. Do you want to learn how to increase web traffic or convert leads into sales? Are you looking to learn how to create and manage an online presence or develop strategies for social media? Basically, in Digital Marketing, there are some sections such as Social Media Marketing, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, and so on. You can choose any of these sections and become an expert on it to advance your career. However, if you want to learn everything there is to know about Digital Marketing, you must understand that you can learn them all. However, you cannot become an expert in them all. Make sure you choose your steps wisely and give it plenty of time.
When you Shouldn’t enroll in a Digital marketing course in Qatar?There are a variety of digital marketing courses available in Qatar. These courses can be divided into two main categories: online courses and face-to-face courses. Online courses are typically shorter and more affordable, while face-to-face courses provide a more in-depth understanding of digital marketing techniques. I do not recommend enrolling in any face-to-face courses if you are at the beginning level. Why? For the Digital Marketing course in Qatar, they make the course last for 15/16 sessions over a two-month period, leaving out a lot of things you need to know at the beginning. You won’t feel that the course is worth it even if it is a beginner’s course. And the funny thing is, they’ll call it an advanced course or a master course in DM.
So! what should you do before enrolling in any face-to-face course?There are thousands of courses available on the internet. Search and take advantage of them, All you need to do is dig into this. You will also find some platforms where you can enroll in starter-level courses for only 15$ to 20$. Through these courses, you will get an idea of where your weaknesses lie and where you should focus. Once you have a clear understanding of DM, you can opt for any face-to-face course to obtain your certification or to learn more skills from an expert in this area.
Some tips on how to take your first steps in digital marketing
- Learn some basic things about marketing, watch some marketing videos or read some books. Etc. It is more significant that you gain some knowledge about traditional marketing even if you are interested in digital marketing.
- Make sure the course is accredited and/or approved by an external body.
- Research the course before making a purchase. Look for reviews and ratings from previous students.
- Get started with the right tools. In the beginning, I would suggest not to spend on paid tools at the start of the journey.
- Start with the section you feel excited to learn, like for me I learned social media marketing at the beginning.
- Ask the course instructor if they do practical classes as well. Because in online advertising you need to be handy with a lot of tools for research, to run the ads.
Some Platforms to look for DM courses instead of looking for Digital Marketing courses in Qatar.
- LinkedIn Learning: you can improve your analytical and tactical skills through LinkedIn courses. The courses are very effective, and the instructors are experts in their fields
- Google garage & SkillShop: If you are looking to advance your digital marketing career, Google Skillshop is worth your time and effort. You can build your skills using the online platform and validate your knowledge by earning certifications.
- Udemy: Udemy’s world-class digital marketing instructors can teach you marketable skills. This platform has courses for everything from SEO to SEM to social media.
- Shaw academy